El Pilipinas Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gang Application (Rollin 20's Long Beach Crips

3 posters

Go down

Gang Application (Rollin 20's Long Beach Crips Empty Gang Application (Rollin 20's Long Beach Crips

Post by Eze Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:25 pm

DYNAMIC DOOR WILL DONATED FOR THE 21st (Nick's Birthday!!!)

I was born January 6th 1991 at County General Hospital. Grew up in a hovel in the Seville area. My father worked as a taxi driver, my mother had moved to Liberty City due to the violence in Los Santos. My father did the best he could, trying to get me to school, keep safe, and learn from his mistakes. He did a damn fine job but it all went to shit when I was sixteen. I'll never forget the day, September 7th 2007 my father died of heart failure. It was sudden and unexpected, the day before we were hanging out then next morning hes dead. A couple of my dad's friends and coworkers joined me at his funeral. After the funeral I went home and sat in a chair and stared at my coffee table for hours thinking what was I going to do, I couldn't put up with getting up at 6 AM everyday to do the same bullshit so I ended up dropping out of school. Lost the house 3 months later, it was shit but it was my shit. I had started to take shelter in some storage garage at night when it had started to rain. All I had was a white pullover hoody, a blue jacket, and a hunting knife my father had received from his father from WWll. I had a couple close friends in the neighborhood, Ken Nguyen, Matt Becker, Dayton Smith, and Drake Long. I used to chill with Ken all day everyday, we both had dropped out and had to learn the streets to survive. Ken had some friends that were in gangs that we would help out for some quick cash things like selling a few dimes and eights here and there, helping them control their territory, and straight up watch out for each other. Ken had gone with a couple of his boys to go raid a Mexican gang called El Corona Banditos. It was a successful raid they had killed 6 ECB and they had lost 1 of their friends. I didn't know the guy to well but it made me realize this shit is serious, we can have the advantage and roll up on them but it didn't promise us for all us to make it out. I had started rolling with a guy named Brian Smith, Leader of Rollin' 20's Long Beach Crips. He scooped me off the streets, taught me how to use a gun and what to look out for. We kept our shit straight, let no one disrespect or fuck with us. We had rolled on some ECB and he got chased into a bar and I had fallowed them in and killed the Mexican while Brian was reloading. Brian was great full that not only have i had saved his ass but he knew that I was able to be trusted. After a few months of dirty work i had gotten to be a rank 3 Crip. Shit was hitting the fan though, the feds were on all of us. I was out of town one day taking care of our drug supply and Brain and his right hand man Yuri we setup by the feds. Both went to jail and sentenced for 20 years. We then had no higher ranks to hold our territory so i took it into my hands and gathered people to hold our hood and territories. We held and held against ECB and Grove and we had beaten them but could never claim it was ours due to the lack of high ranks. I had then stepped up to the plate and lead Crips. I did what Brian did for me, I took in young guys off the street, supplied them and trained them to be the men they are today. We all were getting noticed by everyone we were hot shit at that time, and things could only go better and they did. I caught up with an old friend Ken and he joined us and helped me lead Crips. We had not only held our territories but started taking other gangs territories and doing it so successfully that the other gangs started to make an alliance against us. We still kept our shit but at a cost,,,Ken was shot up by Grove 5 times. He went to All Saints Hospital and was kept alive but he was in a coma. I was glad he was alive but it seemed he would never come out of his a coma. Four years had passed and the gang was starting to feel the 4 way alliance of ECB,Grove, a couple new gangs called IFMM and LOD. Allot of homies had gotten killed and I was running out of people so I had to find some people fast. I was lucky and had found a family called the Mongools, they helped keep the gang afloat and we started getting more people but like the past, shit days come and the Mongools had to bail. I got another family called the Thanes. Noone had seen anyone that could keep up with the Mongools like this, True OGs and like Mongools they made our gang happening again. It had gotten to a point where there were more Thanes than homies so i decided that thay should be the ones getting the credit for this and that I would take a step back and focus on avoiding the feds. Another year goes by, I am alone until I reunite with 3 old friends, Nick_X_Johnson, Jack_X_Johnson , and Max_X_Johnson. Devon and Max where like me and Jack, separate ways but same future trust and loyalty to each other. I needed to be able to trust someone so I gave Drake a chance. Nick and me we very alike, had the great ideas and plans but were lacking the loyalty and manpower to put them into action so we decided to make a street family. Gather loyal people that needed others and would work for each other to survive. It started me and Nick then we started getting new guys like Jason, we even ran into old friends like Stephen and Kiki. Then the Wrzosek family was born rolling just like how the Crips were working, and now that Crips had died off we wanted to redeem the name and bring it to its status of what it was before if not better. The difference is now there is more loyalty and homies to back each other up. The sky is the limit.
Then one day Ken came out of a coma and we chilled again, shit was going our way but we weren't the only ones to know Ken lived and Ken was killed August this year. This gang will be reunited and succeed for Ken.Brian, and all those who had served for the name and people of Crips.                                                                                                                                                                               SKIN IDS-
297 195 176 156 66 25 24 21

Ranks Names
6-Blue of the Crew
5- Tru Blu
4-OG
3-Gangster
2-Thug
1-Lil nigga​                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
MEMBERS
Nick_X_Johnson (Slot Holder) - GMT -3 LVL 2
Jack_X_Johnson (Co Leader) - GMT -5 LVL 1
Max_X_Johnson (GMT - 4) LVL 1
Eze
Eze

Back to top Go down

Gang Application (Rollin 20's Long Beach Crips Empty Re: Gang Application (Rollin 20's Long Beach Crips

Post by Hudas Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:07 pm

Nice Smile

ACCEPTED !
Hudas
Hudas
Admin

https://elpilipinasrp.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Gang Application (Rollin 20's Long Beach Crips Empty Re: Gang Application (Rollin 20's Long Beach Crips

Post by Lucasblack Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:10 am

/Support ! Nice
Lucasblack
Lucasblack

http://Wala.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down